Friday, July 3, 2009

Those Summer Nights QP 1

I just recently 'met' Carole Nordyke online; what an incredibly nice and talented lady! She used my "Those Summer Nights" blog train kit to make a layout of her granddaughter and 3 friends. The best part: she made a quick page from her layout AND a matching page so I could share them with you! Please leave some love for Carole either here on my blog or on 4-shared if you download. Great job, Carole, and thanks for sharing!

You can download Quickpage 1 here (freebie link expired 11-13-2010). I'll post Quickpage 2 on Saturday.

P.S. Welcome to my followers! I appreciate your interest in my work and hope I won't disappoint...

3 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks, these are great! I was going to say, when you need a CT let me know, I would love to have first dibs on your kits and do layouts, they are fantastic!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 04, 2009. Thanks again.