------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cool Stuff #1

I love the layouts you're sharing with me and enjoy seeing them over and over again in the "With My Kits" slide show. I have quite a few new ones to add; I just need to take a few minutes to get caught up.

In the meantime, I will occasionally spotlight creations other than layouts that you make, starting with this post. Cindy makes these incredible "book cards" for friends and family and used my "Serenity" kit for her son and daughter-in-law's first anniversary. Click on the preview to get a bigger picture. I love how it turned out; it is simply gorgeous! What a cool idea ~ thanks for sharing, Cindy!

P.S. I've added a few "extras" to my "Autumn Fest" kit; see post below.

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is SOOO COOL! Thank you so much for showing it to us!!

Michele said...

Wow that is a great card!!! I have meant to come by and tell you that I used your Backyard BBQ kit to create a page of my DH. Here is the link (you will have to scroll down as it is the last page in the post! lol) http://thescrappinsunflower.blogspot.com/2009/08/summer-spritzer-by-bits-n-bobs-and.html