------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, October 29, 2009

SAS Halloween Sale: 50% off

I've added 3 more of my former freebie kits to my SAS store. And the good news for anyone looking to buy anything at SAS: everything in the store is currently 50% off as your "treat" for Halloween! Here are the 3 latest kits I've added and the prices of all my kits through Saturday (or maybe Sunday, I'm not sure when the sale ends).

-- Afternoon Delight and Circle of Friends: currently $1.00
-- Fall Festival: currently $1.25
-- Strawberry Nirvana: currently $1.50
-- Grandma's Farm and Outside My Window: currently $2.00

NOTE: I intended to have my "Manly Men" kit done for this weekend, but am not quite there. So when I add it to the store, I'll have it as 50% off for the first 3 days.





No comments: