------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sweet Romance Layouts #1

I decided to include the first batch of layouts made with my "Sweet Romance" kit in a separate post so they don't get lost in all the previews later tonight. Several of the layouts I share over the next few days will be available as quickpages later this week.

First up: 2 of the layouts made by my fabulous CT member, Tammy.



Next up is from Sara, who was kind enough to be a guest CT member for this kit. Thanks, Sara!


And finally, one of the layouts I made. I have lots of great bridal pictures of my beautiful daughter, Amber ~ it's nice to actually get one scrapped!



Check back later tonight for the PAPERS download.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love Tammy's 2nd one, so dang cute!