------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 3, 2010

And the winners are…

One resolution I made (and KEPT!) last year was that if I downloaded something, I would leave a comment on 4-shared or their blog. This was before I started designing and before I realized how much those few little words can mean. I see so many of your names as I browse the internet, and you inspire me to keep doing the same. Thanks for your example!  : )

And now: I need to announce the winners of the “challenges” from this previous post. Lulutoo and Judy both won a free kit for completing and sending a layout using my “Here Comes Santa Claus” kit, and then also sent me layouts made with the free kits they chose from the store. Thanks, ladies!  I’ve added your layouts to my slideshow ~ I love seeing the stuff you’all create with my designs! Thanks for sharing!

And now the rest of the winners. I was thrilled by how many comments I received and decided to choose 4 people. Using random.org and having my daughter choose the numbers, the “winners” are:

  • Blog Comment: pj
  • 4-shared Comment (Part 1): graphic77addict
  • 4-shared Comment (Part 2): Cricket
  • Comments on all 3 (WOW ~ thanks so much!): Orlff

Please send me an e-mail message (address at the top of my home page) letting me know which kit you’d like from my store.

Thanks again for all your comments ~ I’m sure I’ll do this again soon! I’ll be back later tonight with the papers for my "Grateful" freebie kit.

No comments: