------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, February 19, 2010

Luv U More ~ Layouts and QP

I love this picture of my two daughters and decided it would be perfect for the required font in this month’s DSO challenge. I used my “Luv U More” kit and created a quickpage (QP) from my layout, and then read the terms of use (TOU) document for the template I used. Crap! After checking with the template creator, I found out that even though I had modified the template a bit, their TOU did not allow for anything but personal use. I’m disappointed that I can’t share the QP, but it did serve as an important reminder to check, respect, and follow each designer’s TOU.

Sisters and Friends

Since I can’t share the QP as a freebie, I put together a set of upper-case alphas that match the kit. I’ll include that in a separate post.

I also wanted to share 2 cute layouts Tammy designed. She created a QP from the first layout; if interested, click HERE to get it from her blog.

Love You More (Tammy)

 

Snowman Games (Tammy)

No comments: