------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My first speed scrap…

I participated in my first speed scrap ever the other night, and what a fun challenge! I tend to re-think and re-do all my layouts and spend way too much time fine tuning every little thing, so this was quite a change for me. Here’s the page I did using a new kit I’m about to add to my store.

Beauty Radiates

There are speed scraps scheduled the rest of the week as part of theStudio’s grand re-opening events. Click HERE for the schedule and other challenges you may want to participate in. Have fun!

2 comments:

Rose said...

I've always wanted to try a speed scrap but the timing never works out lol. Lovely photos!

Christie said...

I still have never done a speed scrap but maybe I should because I have the same problem! Rethinking, redoing, fiddling forever!
This page came out great... and what a beautiful bride, too!