------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 More Challenges Done!

Last month, participants who completed my recipe card challenge received 18 cards that all included chocolate. The cards are coming in for this month’s challenge, and not only do the snack and appetizer recipes sound delicious, but I continue to be amazed at the creativity and variety of card layouts. Great job, friends! Here’s my first card for this month. If you’re interested in participating, click HERE.

Muddy Buddies
I also finished my layout for Kimberkatt’s Template Challenge. Pretty simple page, but hey ~ at least it’s another one done! : )  If you like the colors, go check out this month's color challenge for Monika’s free starter kit, as well as some additional mini kits other designers have created. I’ll have something in these colors to share with you later this month.

Grandparent Is Born

No comments: