------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sale ~ and Retiring Kits…

What a long, busy week ~ thank goodness it’s Friday! I haven’t taken the time to post about the “Spring Cleaning” sale going on at theStudio. Most of the store, including my kits, will be 40% off until some time on Sunday. There are also lots of store kits that are retiring ~ they are 70% off.

I am retiring two of my kits (see below). If interested, you can pick them up HERE. Once you’re at my store, just click on the “Retiring” link on the left side to see all the other kits available.

Have a great weekend! And I hope you’ll stop by again next week. I’ll be participating in 2 blog trains AND providing information about the April recipe card challenge/exchange at the Studio.

Preview for Circle of Friends 1 - Let Me Scrapbook Preview for Fall Festival - Let Me Scrapbook

No comments: