------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 9, 2010

CT Intro ~ Julie

I want to start introducing my wonderful creative team (CT) members ~ I’ll start with Julie. Here’s a little write up she put together along with 4 layouts she made using my new “Outside My Window: Spring” kit. I’ve also included 2 layouts she made with my “Manly Men” kit, which was released just as her family was in the middle of moving from one house to another and busy with lots of stuff. I told her not to worry about doing layouts ~ but bless her heart, as soon as she had computer time, she did, anyway! I’m very happy to have Julie on my team!

CT Intro-Julie 

Silver Lake 1 (Julie) Silver Lake 2 (Julie)
Handsome (Julie) 2 Bath Time (Julie)
Bedtime (Julie) Daddy & Daughter (Julie)

No comments: