------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Who Built the Ark?

One of my CT members, Tammy, recently became a designer at Stuff to Scrap. I was honored when she asked me to be a guest CT member for a new collab kit she did with The Scrappy Kat. I don’t have any pictures to go with all the cute animals, but there are plenty of other elements to use. I had no problem creating 2 non-animal layouts, plus a freebie brag book page that does include some animals! : )

Here are the previews of the full kit and the QP’s ~ images are linked to their store.

MMTS_TSK_WBA_StorePreview MMTS_WBA_QPPreview

And my layouts – click on them to get a better view.

Maurine-Layout1 Maurine-Layout2

Here’s my brag book freebie ~ you can download it here or here.

LetMeScrapbook_WhoBuiltTheArk-BragBook_Preview

Tammy will also have links to other brag book freebies on her blog.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Very cute, thanks!

Jennifer said...

So adorable. Thank you.