------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sneak Peek ~ Color Challenge

It’s so fun to look back at my scrapbook pages, especially the early ones I designed that got me hooked on digital scrapbooking. One of the best ways for me to learn is to participate in challenges. It still takes a lot of courage to put my work out for public scrutiny, but it’s a good way to try new things and gain confidence! The 2nd digital layout I made was for the color challenge at Stone Accents Studio – now, the Studio. Here it is in all its glory! I’m still a huge fan of templates to get me started on layouts.

Amber & Matt (11-08 SAS Challenge)

For color challenges these days, I tend to create mini kits whenever I have time instead of layouts, and I couldn’t pass up this month’s palette at the Studio. Here are the colors and a sneak peek of my mini ~ I’ll post it in the next few days.

summersunset

Sneak Peek

2 comments:

Deb said...

That is an amazing layout! Beautiful photos and delightful elements. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Love this kit--thank you.