------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Smell My Feet Collab kit

I had the chance to work with Carmen (LightningBug Creations) and Steph (Scrappy Cocoa) on a Halloween collab kit at theStudio. Steph came up with the color palette and name. Here’s a preview of my part of the kit, followed by a preview of the entire kit. It’s in the store now.

LetMeScrapbook_SmellMyFeet_Preview

SmellMyFeet_KitPreview

And here are some layouts by my wonderfully talented CT. They used bits and pieces from the entire kit. Click on the pictures for a closer look…

Kiana

Nita (1 of 2)

Smell My Feet (Kiana) Smell My Feet (Nita-1)

Robyn (1 of 2)

Julie

Smell My Feet (Robyn-1) Smell My Feet (Julie)

Nita (2 of 2)

Robyn (2 of 2)

Smell My Feet (Nita-2) Smell My Feet (Robyn-2)

I love the new “hybrid” stuff Robyn is doing, like this 8” x 10” game board she created. I think this will be a blog freebie; I’ll post the link later. In the meantime, check out her blog to see the other things she’s done.

Smell My Feet (Robyn-Dots)

No comments: