------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Sales

I’ve been so busy this week getting ready for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at my house with 38 of my favorite people (love you all!) that I almost forgot to post about the “Black Friday” sales at theStudio. First off, there are several “door buster” items for $1.00, including my “Scrumptious” kit. I’m not sure how much longer it will be on sale for that price, so if interested, grab it while you can.

And most of the rest of my store is on sale for 50% off today. That’s it for now. I need to go assess the damage to my checkbook from this morning’s shopping, and then finish up 3 ~ yes, three! ~ blog trains that will begin starting next week. Stay safe and warm!

No comments: