------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 3, 2010

Download-A-Day ~ My Turn!

Today, you can grab my contribution to theStudio’s advent calendar daily download at theStudio. Just click on the calendar on theStudio’s home page and it will take you directly to the current day’s download. Here’s my preview ~ it includes 1 patterned and 4 coordinating solid color papers.

LetMeScrapbook_AdventCalendar2010_Preview

And today’s deal of the day is my “Neapolitan Mint” kit. Today only, you can get it for $1.20 ~ 70% off regular price. Take care…

LetMeScrapbook_NeapolitanMint_Preview

2 comments:

Lynna said...

Bright and cheery! Thanks so much for your share in the advent calendar! :-)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

So COOL!! Thank you so much for sharing.I LOVE IT!