------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 31, 2010

Sale at theStudio

Wow! It feels good to start getting back in the swing of things. This has been an extremely busy month, and I have been away from my blog ~ and scrapbooking ~ for way too long!

Today, I will finally take some time to look through all the “treat” recipes submitted for this month’s challenge ~ have you checked out the recipe card gallery? I am so impressed to see the yummy recipes from some incredible layout artists every month! I’ll also be working on January’s starter kit so I can get it in my store soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know about the “backwards progressive sale” at theStudio. Click here to go to my store, then access the other designer’s stores on the left. And check back later today or Saturday for my “unofficial” entry to January’s STS blog train.

Progressive Sale

No comments: