------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Fling Palette…

Yesterday, I posted about the Spring Fling Design Contest going on this month at theStudio. It’s open to everyone – and there are already a LOT of great paper packs available for download. The previews for theStudio designers are separate from everyone else since we are not eligible for the prizes – we’re just playing along for fun. Click here for the non-store designer previews, and here for theStudio store designer previews.

This picture is my color palette inspiration. I found several others I really liked, but I kept coming back to this one. This is a similar palette to my “Neapolitan Mint” kit, but I don’t care! I love this combination! I need to finish my preview and get the paper pack uploaded; check back later tonight if you’re interested.

My Palette

1 comment:

Robyn said...

awww, thanks for those colors. My wedding colors were pink and sage.