------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Surf and Swim ~ Layouts and Freebies #1

I’ll have a few more things to share later, but I don’t want to wait any longer to show off these layouts and give you links to some freebies these ladies have generously created for you using my Surf and Swim kit!

LetMeScrapbook_SurfAndSwim_Preview

First up, I asked a guest CT member if she wanted to work with this kit. I met Meleah quite a while ago; she works at the business where we order plaques and awards for my work. I stopped in one day to pick up an order, and she told me she’d found my blog on a Stuff to Scrap blog train and showed me her computer monitor that had a cool background – using my kit from that month’s train! Talk about a small world! So thanks, Meleah – I look forward to having you guest with me again!

P.S. I asked everyone to consider making layouts that did NOT use the swimming kid characters, and they all took me up on that to show the versatility of this kit. I love what they each came up with!

Here are Meleah’s layouts

Surf and Swim (Meleah-1) Surf and Swim (Meleah-2)

And a freebie cluster frame you can get here

Surf and Swim (Meleah-Preview)

Tammy’s layout (love these pictures of Alayna!) and a stacked paper freebie you can get here

Surf and Swim (Tammy) Surf and Swim (Tammy-Preview)

Two fun layouts of of Julie’s darling girls

Surf and Swim (Julie-1) Surf and Swim (Julie-2)

And a freebie cluster frame you can get here

Surf and Swim (Julie-Preview)

And last but not least, this great layout from Nita of her beautiful new daughter-in-law. Click here for her QP freebie.

Surf and Swim (Nita) Surf and Swim (Nita-Preview)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

web design outsource said...

I love those layouts.. Those are looking cute and lovely. thanks for this nice post.

outsourcing website said...

Lovely card!!! Those layouts are looking beautiful..