------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seashells By the Seashore and a Sale…

Add “Sally Sells” to the beginning of this blog post title and you have quite the tongue twister! : )

A couple of quick items: first, theStudio is having a 40% off, store-wide sale this week-end. Click on the ad to go to my store; all the other designers will be on the left-hand side. Just a heads up: I will be having a “win my store” opportunity – more info on that later. In summary, everyone who spends $5.00 or more in my store during July 1-15 will be entered into a drawing to win everything in it! So if there’s anything you’ve been thinking about getting, this is a good weekend to take advantage of the 40% off deal!

4th of July Sale

Second, several Studio designers got together again using the same color palette and theme for a fun coordinating product. It’s called “Seashells By the Seashore” ~ this is my preview. All items are equally priced at $1.85, but this weekend will be $1.11! You can buy individuals pieces, or they’ve all been bundled up in one package deal. You can find my kit in my store.

LetMeScrapbook_Seashells_Preview

No comments: