------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 2, 2011

Next Designer Contest at theStudio

It’s hard to believe that 2 years ago, I was a very nervous competitor hoping to win a designer position at theStudio (then called Stone Accents Studio). It was so fun last year to have the contest behind me and watch all the incredible talent come out for this annual event, and now here we are again! This contest is for everyone – rather you’re just getting started designing or have lots of experience! The first week’s challenge is posted – you can read more here. Just be sure to have your first entry posted by Monday, September 5, by 12:00 pm (midnight) eastern time. I can’t wait to check out the mini kits made using Toiny’s color palette and “Daybreak” theme and download my favorites!

Blooming Blush

And if you don’t design but love creating layouts, there’s also a competition to win a store CT (creative team) position. If interested, get signed up here. I’m not sure when the cut-off is, so better do this quickly! Click here for the 1st week’s assignment, or on the flyer for the main forum. I’d love to see some of you join the store and work with my kits!

Layout Artist

No comments: