------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Be Mine, Valentine Kit

I still remember the excitement and fun of creating a box or other cute container in elementary school to hold all the Valentine cards and treats exchanged with my classmates. My latest kit was designed in honor of those treasured childhood memories. There are also lots of fun and unique elements that are not Valentine specific to give you options for other types of layouts, cards, hybrid projects, etc.
This quickly expanded from the main kit to an add-on kit – and then some embossed papers –and then an alpha set. I really love the colors, the adorable clipart characters, the paper patterns and textures, and the easy-to-decorate chocolate alpha. I hope you will, too! You can find all of these in my store.
Check back later this week to see layouts from my regular Creative Team (CT) along with some guest CT members contributions. I’m sure there will also be a freebie or two!
LMS_BeMineValentine_Preview_Main
LMS_BeMineValentine_Preview_AddOn
LMS_BeMineValentine_Preview_EmbossedPaper
LMS_BeMineValentine_Preview_Alpha
LMS_BeMineValentine_Preview_Bundle

No comments: