------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Precious Baby Kits

I joined in with several of my fellow designers at theStudio to create coordinating products with a general theme of “Spring Fling” using this color palette:

ccIII_palette

I have been wanting to design some baby kits ever since I bought several cute CU templates from the talented Gaye of GS Creations, and these colors were perfect to work with. Since I think of spring as “new life” and “rebirth” (although usually for nature!), I decided to stretch the theme a bit and create my “Precious Baby” collection. Here are previews of the main kits and a close-up view of the adorable rocking horse.

LMS_PreciousBabyBoy_Preview

LMS_PreciousBabyGirl_Preview

LMS_PreciousBabyBoy_Horse

The coordinating pieces from all designers will be on sale for $1.00 until March 22. I have a total of 6 kits in my store: paper packs and elements for both the boys and girls, and additional add-ons for each (previews below). Because all the colors are from a coordinating palette, you can easily mix and match pieces from any of the kits. You can find all 6 items in my store here. I will also have some additional elements at a later date.

LMS_PreciousBabyBoy_Preview_AddOn

LMS_PreciousBabyGirl_Preview_AddOn

1 comment:

gran2boys said...

I was trying not to order much lately as I have a ton of kits that I will never use. BUT I love these kits! I have both a granddaughter and dgs born last summer and I just love your colors. I was thinking I didn't need another Spring kit. You are terrible for making me want to spend money! LOL The elements are very intricate. Great job!