------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 25, 2012

“It’s Time to Say I Love You” ~ Layouts #1

I’m excited to share the first of a few posts showing off some of the beautiful layouts made with my latest kit, “It’s Time to Say I Love You,” which is available in my Studio and My Memories stores. There will be several freebies to go along with the posts, so be sure to check back. You can click on any of the layouts to get a closer-up view.

First up is from Nicole, who I’m honored to say just accepted my invitation to be my newest CT member. She has purchased lots of my kits and created some wonderful layouts both with them and when I’ve asked her to guest CT for me; I’m thrilled to welcome her for good!

Nicole (newest CT member) ~ see freebie link below

Nicole-1 Nicole-2

 

Nicole used one of my pre-made clusters for this layout ---->
along with a few kit elements. She made a matching page stacker (minus the cluster and elements) to share with you. If interested, you can download it here

Nicole-3

Next up is from Jenny, who is one of my long-time recipe card challenge participants. I always love the cards she makes, and I was happy when she accepted my invitation to be a guest CT member with this kit. She made this beautiful 2-page layout and has split it into 2 QP freebies.

Jenny-1

 

Click here or on preview to go to Jenny’s freebie post for this set of matching quick pages she made

c2s_ItsTimeTo_pkg

Last up for this post is from Tammy, who has patiently stuck with me from the beginning and always creates something great! Thanks, friend!

Click on QP preview for link to freebie

Tammy-1 MMTS_LMS_Say ILoveYou_QP1

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.