Monday, October 15, 2012

Articles of Faith ~ October 2012 LDS Blog Train

I love the colors in this month’s blog train palette and may create something else later when I have time; I’m just starting to get back in the swing of things after surgery. But I wanted to share something, so I designed this template. There are 13 squares you can use for pictures, papers, elements, quotes ~ whatever you want. If you use this template, I’d love to see a copy of what you design.

NOTE: We changed the start date of this blog train to the middle of the month instead of the beginning. You can read more about that here ~ and while you’re there, find links to a few extra bonuses in addition to what you’ll find on this blog train.

Here’s my preview ~ you can download it here (freebie link expired 11/7).


The train officially starts October 15. If someone’s link isn’t up yet, be sure to check back – we’re in several different time zones. Some kits will only be available as freebies for a limited time. Enjoy!

1- B Cuz I Can 5- FranB Designs
2- Granny Enchanted 6- WinksArt Graphics
3- Dora Digitals 7- Let Me Scrapbook! <- you are here
4- Toddlers of Unusual Size 8- Craft With Me
All links will also be posted here: LDS Blog Train Blog


CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Great template!

Joy said...

Cute layout. Thank you for sharing your talent! I love using templates to help with layouts.

Tamie Wilson said...

Hello I just stop by to let you know I used some of your product and blogged about it today, feel free to stop on by and check it out here
Happy Scrapping, Tamie

P.S All my pages have been posted in DST, MSA and DSA galleries with full credits and was posted in DST's praise game thread

Thanks I grabbed the freebie too :)

Heidi N. said...


KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks so very much.

Tamie Wilson said...

I just stop by to let you know I used one or more of your product and blogged about it this morning, feel free to stop on by and check it out here :)

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

gran2boys said...

It just so happens that I was needing this kind of template. Thanks so much for doing the work for me!

JessieMomma said...

Thank you for your part of the blogtrain, this is a great template!