------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Day at the Park

I loved the colors and characters in my March recipe card kit so much that I created this matching full-size kit! This is jam-packed with 22 papers and 87 adorable elements. There is also a matching alpha set to personalize your designs. It will be on sale for a great price this weekend at theStudio!

LMS_DayAtThePark_Preview

LMS_DayAtThePark_Preview-Paper LMS_DayAtThePark_Preview-Alpha

Since it’s been awhile since I had a freebie on my blog, I thought I’d offer this add-on pack of 14 embossed and patterned papers for a limited time only – these are already included with the store purchase. If interested in these papers, you can download them here (freebie link expired 4-22-2015).

LMS_DayAtThePark_Preview-Paper_AddOn

No comments: