------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 14, 2013

A Place In Time ~ October 2013 LDS Blog Train

I wish I was a good artist and could have drawn some cool elements to go along with this theme, but since I’m not, I’ve created some general use elements to go along with the other designer’s contributions. This kit includes 7 papers and 11 elements; I’d love to see anything you design with it. Here’s my preview ~ you can download it here (freebie links expired 11-4-2013).
LMS_APlaceInTime_Preview
The train officially starts October 15. If someone’s link isn’t up yet, be sure to check back – we’re in several different time zones. Some kits will only be available as freebies for a limited time. Enjoy!
1- Dora's Digitals 7- Talented Scrappers
2- Granny Enchanted 8- B Cuz I Can
3- Snip Snap Scrap Designs 9- Fairy Scrapmother
4- Brightly Street 10- Let Me Scrapbook! <- you are here
5- WinksArt Graphics 11- KatLen Kreations
6- A Little Bit of Gladness 12- Craft With Me
All links will also be posted here: LDS Blog Train Blog

7 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you Maurine!

Pam said...

♥ Thank you so much ♥

Pam said...

♥ Thank you very much ♥

makeyesup said...

Awesome kit, thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

Love your work! Thanks so much!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

Mom2mykids said...

Thanks so much! Glad I remembered to check the blog train site while it was still October!! (Sorry I missed your part of the missionary train. Really wanted that one.)