------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin Stew Kit

Years ago, some friends invited us to Halloween dinner ~ which consisted of a huge “pot” of stew that was cooked in a pumpkin! It was surprisingly good, and the name “Pumpkin Stew” has always stuck with me. Now I got to use it on my latest scrapbooking kit, which was designed to coordinate with my newly updated “Witches Brew” kit. I just swapped out the purple and brown for blue and black, and used a darker green and lighter yellow; you should be able to mix-and-match just about everything in both kits.

Here’s my preview; this is full of some really cute elements and fun papers. It’s on sale at theStudio and My Memories through Nov. 8.

LMS_PumpkinStew_Preview

LMS_PumpkinStew_Preview-Paper

No comments: