------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 11, 2014

Cafe in Paris ~ Element Packs

I finally finished my element packs for the “Cafe in Paris” coordinated collection and have added them to my store. I will keep these on sale for a few days beyond the 15th since I was late getting them done; sometimes real life can get in the way of fun design time!

Here are my previews – you can see the element packs separately, and then I’ve also included a preview so you see what they look like with their coordinating paper pack. I’ll be adding the full-kits to my store at regular price after the “individual pack” sale is over. My 3rd paper pack works easily with both element packs.

LMS_CafeInParis-4_Preview LMS_CafeInParis-5_Preview

LMS_CafeInParis_Preview-Kit1 LMS_CafeInParis_Preview-Kit2

No comments: