------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Snow Day Kits

It’s time for another coordinated collection at theStudio ~ I really like this color palette. There are some absolutely beautiful, elegant kits in the store; be sure to check them out. My kits fall in the “cute” category; I love how they turned out! This time, I chose to do 6 mini kits that include patterned papers and elements; I also included a bonus pack of solid papers with any purchase. You can easily mix and match my kits; all combined, there are 161 elements, 54 patterned papers, and 10 solids. I used this same color palette for my January recipe card kit.

These kits will be on sale for $1.00 each through January 15 only; grab them now at this great price if you’re interested. You can find them in my store. See below for information about some coordinating freebies.

LMS_SnowDay-1_Preview LMS_SnowDay-2_Preview  LMS_SnowDay-3_Preview LMS_SnowDay-4_Preview

LMS_SnowDay-5_Preview

LMS_SnowDay-6_Preview

I have this freebie paper pack to go along with these kits. You can download half of the papers here (expired 11-8-2015), and half on my Facebook page.

LMS_SnowDay_Preview-PaperFreebies

5 comments:

lisar said...

thank you so much for the papers! of course, i got all the coordinating kits! you are so very kind with your freebies ... i really appreciate them! and i love when you do an expanded kit to go along with the RCC. thank you again and have a lovely day! lisar

Anonymous said...

These kits are so cute! Wish I would have seen them sooner. Do you have any plans to bundle them into 1 kit? Joy

Cel A. said...

These papers are gorgeous! Thank you ever so much.

Cel A. said...

These papers are gorgeous! Thank you ever so much.

Unknown said...

I love your winter themed kit. Super cute!