------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 22, 2016

Kid Fun: Boys Kits

It's time for another coordinated collection at theStudio -- there are many great items to choose from! I had so much fun designing these digital scrapbooking packs and incorporating many things that remind me of my sweet little grandson and what makes his world fun! 

These packs will be on sale for $1.00 each in my store through April 28 and then will be bundled together and sold at full price. I'd love to see anything you create with them! 

I have a freebie mini kit that coordinates with my packs -- the preview and link are included below.  






Here's a preview of the coordinating freebie. This will be available for download for a limited time and then added to my store. You can get it here (freebie link expired).  



No comments: