------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 20, 2017

In My Pretty Garden

Planting, weeding, and tending my flower gardens relieves my stress and gives me time to relax and temporarily leave the worries of the world behind. This collection was designed to showcase my love of gardening, playing in the dirt, and enjoying nature and God’s creations ~ especially in the spring when the earth is renewed and new life blooms.

All 7 packs are on sale for $1.00 each through Thursday, April 28. You can find them in my store. Be sure to look below the previews for information about some coordinating freebies.

LMS_PrettyGarden-1_Preview-Elements

LMS_PrettyGarden-1_Preview-Paper

LMS_PrettyGarden-2_Preview-Elements

LMS_PrettyGarden-2_Preview-Paper

LMS_PrettyGarden_Preview-Borders

LMS_PrettyGarden-3_Preview-Paper

LMS_PrettyGarden_Preview-JournalCards

And here’s a preview of some fun coordinating papers – 5 available as freebies on my blog, and 5 on my Facebook page. You can download the blog freebies here.

LMS_PrettyGarden-Freebie_Preview

2 comments:

Elaine said...

These are lovely papers, Maurine! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, and the other ones on your FB page, too. You are so generous to us all!

Celticbabe said...

Your papers are always so gorgeous!
Thank you!