Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Festival Kit in Store + Freebie

WARNING: Long post ahead! : )

My "Fall Festival" kit is now in my Stone Accents Studio (SAS) store; it will be 25% off through November 2. You can get it HERE.


I also created a couple of quickpages from these layouts I did of my daughter. Thank goodness for scanners; these pictures are from 1985! Isn't she a cutie? I've included a slightly different version of the word art from my SAS designer contest round 3 kit, using the leaves from this kit instead (it's a separate element in case you don't want it on your page). I originally designed the word art with these pictures of Megan in mind; nice that I finally get to use it! I'd like to give credit to the person who did a similar layout with this kit, but I can't find your name. So if you see this - you did a great job! Thanks for the inspiration.




Now to the quickpages: #1 is included as part of the store kit. If you're one of the 1,362 people who downloaded this kit as a freebie, feel free to recreate the QP if you like it. I've updated the TOU document for this kit; click here to download. If you want QP #2, download it HERE.


Here's an update of what I've been working on (besides my "real life"):
  • I created a mini kit for the SAS November mega kit.

  • I created another mini kit for the SAS Halloween grab bag; I'll post more about that this weekend.

  • I designed my kit for the November "Stuff to Scrap" blog train; the color palette is my favorite so far. I'll post a sneak peak early next week; the train officially starts on Nov. 1.

  • I've been working on getting my previous freebie kits ready to be in the SAS store; 3 are done -- the rest are coming.

  • And last: I'm finishing up my first new kit that will go directly to store. It's called "Manly Men" with darker, less "feminine" colors that can be used for a wide variety of layouts. The papers are done; if you have any ideas of what you'd like included as elements, leave me a comment here or send me an e-mail message.
Here's hoping you all have a safe, productive, restful weekend!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 24 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Rose said...

Any kind of metal elements are great for manly kits (nail heads, screws, hinges, bolts etc.) But you probably already thought of that!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

grammadiane said...

Thank you sooo much for the darling QP......

Michele said...

Thanks for the QP! :-) It is so cute!

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this beautiful QP!