------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 26, 2009

And the winner is…

Maureen…and LilyAnn…and Amanda! I’m thankful for all my blog readers and followers, and I’m thankful to you 3 for accepting the challenge to make a “manly” layout with my Sweet Romance kit. Please send me an e-mail message (address above) so I can contact you about a free kit.

And for anyone who has been waiting for a sale at Stone Accents Studio, you’re a winner, too! In thanks for your support, most of the store is on sale for 40% off. I hope to have my first “direct to store” kit done and in store by tomorrow at the latest so it’s part of this sale. It turned out really cute, which you’ll see from some CT layouts I’ll post later.

Here’s the link to my store; once there, you can connect up to the other designers on the left-hand side.

And now I’m off to finish preparations for 30+ people (give or take) coming to our house today for Thanksgiving. Wishing you and all you love a wonderful, safe weekend!

thankful

No comments: