Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kits in store + add-on freebie

My “Sweet Romance” kit is now available in my Stone Accents Studio (SAS) store; it will be 25% off through November 30.

Preview for Sweet Romance - Let Me Scrapbook

I always end up with extra papers and/or elements that don’t make it into the final kit. Not because I don’t like them ~ just because I have to stop somewhere! If you download this add-on freebie (sorry, no preview), just delete what you don’t want. You can download HERE.

My “Morning Solitude” kit is also 25% off through November 30. Click here to visit my store.

Preview for Morning Solitude - Let Me Scrapbook

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 02:51pm, NY 05:51pm, UK 10:51pm] - 22 Nov [OZ 09:51am]).

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this great goodies!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the add on! I love the kit!

NanaScraps said...

thanks so much for the add on to sweet romance...the kit is beautiful

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing the "left over" goodies. Hey, we will take anything, LOL. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Mali