------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cool Stuff #3

First up, I just discovered “Windows Live Writer.” I’ve only used it for one post on my test blog; this is my first attempt on this blog. So far, I like it a lot! I think it will make blog posting faster and easier. I always think I’m the last one to discover stuff like this, but if you don’t know about it and are interested, leave me a note and I can give more info. Otherwise, I won’t worry about it.

Next: in a previous post, I told you about blog backgrounds you can find on Cheryl’s blog. Here’s another resource for backgrounds using some of my kits as well as other designers ~ check out Maria’s (aka Jakeline) blog if you’re interested.

And last for this post: Linda made a background for one of her friends using my Thank You freebie kit. Check out the background here. If you’d like to use it, leave a comment or send me an e-mail message and I’ll get you the code. Linda also has a word art blog if you’re interested.

No comments: