------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweet Romance ~ Flag Football!

My "Sweet Romance" kit (links below) is definitely geared to us girls, but I had to prove to myself it could also be used for "boys." Here's the result. My son Adam comes up with some pretty silly poses for pictures, and this one with his friend Connor is one of my all-time favorites. Don't they look like they could solve some important problems? : )

CHALLENGE: I always love to see layouts you create with my kits, so please keep sending them my way. If I get any layouts using this kit that are more on the "manly" side before my "Manly Men" kit is added to my Stone Accents Studio (SAS) store, I'll have my CT help me choose a "winner" who will get that kit for free. Send layouts to the e-mail address at the top of my home page no later than next Tuesday. Hope you all have a great week...

1 comment:

Mommy Me Time Scrapper said...

That's so cool, Love the idea of this. I hope you get a bunch of layouts. Can't wait to see them.