------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sweet Romance Layouts #3

I was just getting ready to post some more creative team (CT) layouts when I received an e-mail from Maureen (good name, and spelled the way everyone wants to spell my name!). She took me up on my challenge (see post below) to make a "manly" layout using this kit ~ didn't she do a great job? She is now the first official entry to win my "Manly Men" kit ~ hopefully, more of you will join her!


Now on to some more CT layouts. It's so fun to see how people can have the same kit and come up with something completely unique. These ladies are all creative and talented, and I feel fortunate to have found them and hope they'll stick around for a long time!

Here's one from Nita; I'll share her other layout tomorrow.


And another one from Jenni.


And the last one from Tammy. Thanks to all of you!

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

What gorgeous layouts. They all did such a great job.
Big Hugs!