------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Layout of the Week

I love to see all the layouts you make with my kits, and I really appreciate everyone who sends me an e-mail message with a preview attached. It makes all the time spent designing worth it when I see the wonderful memories you are scrapping and the other creations you make!

I was very excited to see that Judy won layout of the week at the Studio for this beautiful page using my Serenity kit. Awesome job, Judy!

Serenity (Judy)

If you create layouts with my kits, feel free to post them in my gallery (click HERE) at the Studio. You can also post them in the “layout of the week” gallery and forum if you only use products from any of the Studio designers. Each week’s winner gets $5.00 to spend in the store!

And last: I’ll be posting my part of the monthly Stuff to Scrap blog train on Sunday night ~ I hope you’ll stop by to pick it up.

No comments: