Monday, January 25, 2010

Berry Bliss Mini Kit

I haven’t had enough time to participate in the DSO color challenge the past few months, but I couldn’t resist this month’s colors. I wanted to do “sequels” to my Strawberry Nirvana kit, and since this month’s colors reminded me of berries, I combined two Jamba Juice drinks ~ Berry Fulfilling and Blackberry Bliss ~ to name this kit. In the future, I plan to design a full-sized kit to coordinate with this mini.

If interested, you can download here (freebie link expired 11-13-2010).

Preview for BB-Mini - Let Me Scrapbook

Find more great freebies at Digifree (now Craft Crave), Creative Busy Hands, and Lori's List.

20 comments:

Anisah said...

Thanks, that's really pretty!

Anisah

Anonymous said...

Another lovely kit--thanks for sharing.

Ivonne Ivett said...

Hello again! Thank you very much for this awesome kit. Great job as always. I really missed you around DSO.

Michele said...

Pretty colors! Thank you!!!

Christine said...

thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sue said...

Lovely! Thank you very much! :)

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [26 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Holly S said...

Lovely, thank you!

Susie(Psychozoe), Zoe the cat, Chiquita the dog said...

thank you dahling, it's simply gorgeous! Love the frame!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous kit - Hugs - Maggy

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

edhills said...

Thank you for sharing another one of your lovely kits.

Sky said...

This is beautiful. I love the papers. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely kit! :)

Jenn said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!!!

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit, love all the flowers, thanks for sharing.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thanks! Mali