------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

“Manly Men” Layouts #1

Over the next few days, and in no particular order, I’m going to post layouts made by some wonderful online friends and CT members. Some of these will be made into QP’s; I’ll provide those links when I have them.

First up, if you haven’t subscribed to theStudio’s newsletter, you may want to. Toiny always shares great stories, you can catch up on upcoming Studio events and sales, plus you’ll get at least one exclusive newsletter freebie, like this QP from me that was in today’s edition.

LetMeScrapbook_ManlyManQP_Preview

Now on to some previews ~ click on them for a bigger view. I love the diversity of these layouts! And the pictures are terrific, too! Great job, ladies! I’ll introduce each CT member in a later post another day. 

Amanda

Kiana

1 Amanda     1 Kiana

Tammy

Jen

1 Tammy 1 Jen

Jenni

Robyn

1 Jenni 1 Robyn

No comments: