------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 19, 2010

“Outside My Window: Spring” QP’s

I made a layout for April’s quote challenge at DSO using a technique you can learn in April’s word art challenge at theStudio ~ and decided to make it into a freebie quickpage to share with you! : )

I’ve included a preview of the QP, my layout, and a preview of a new bundle available in my store. The bundle includes 14 QP’s and a cute alpha with upper-case letters and numbers 0-9. You can download the QP here or here if you’re interested. You can get the QP/alpha bundle in my store. NOTE: This QP is also included in the store bundle.

LetMeScrapbook_OMW-SpringQP1_Preview One Fine Day LetMeScrapbook_OMW-SpringQPs_Preview

3 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the QP!

Tinia said...

Very Sweet. Thank you for sharing.

Mary said...

Thanks for the freebie! :o)