Monday, April 19, 2010

“Outside My Window: Spring” QP’s

I made a layout for April’s quote challenge at DSO using a technique you can learn in April’s word art challenge at theStudio ~ and decided to make it into a freebie quickpage to share with you! : )

I’ve included a preview of the QP, my layout, and a preview of a new bundle available in my store. The bundle includes 14 QP’s and a cute alpha with upper-case letters and numbers 0-9. You can download the QP here or here if you’re interested. You can get the QP/alpha bundle in my store. NOTE: This QP is also included in the store bundle.

LetMeScrapbook_OMW-SpringQP1_Preview One Fine Day LetMeScrapbook_OMW-SpringQPs_Preview

5 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the QP!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Tinia said...

Very Sweet. Thank you for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Mary said...

Thanks for the freebie! :o)