------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family Ties Kit

As I was designing my mini kit for the June LDS blog train (“Of Noble Birthright”), I ended up with a full-size kit that is now available in my store. I really liked the color palette and creating the papers and elements to make a multi-purpose, versatile kit for capturing your family memories. The kit is on sale for 30% off for the next week; you can get it here.

I hope you’ll come back on June 1 for the blog train freebie. In the meantime, I have a QP if you’re interested; you can download it here.

LetMeScrapbook_FamilyTies_Preview

Here’s the layout the QP is based on. Most of the pages I’m doing for my son are missing the journaling. I’ll let him help with that when he’s home in 23 days!! Later this week, I’ll share the layouts made by my CT members.

LetMeScrapbook_FamilyTies_QP1 LetMeScrapbook_FamilyTies_QP1

5 comments:

Jani said...

Thank you for the QP. Exciting time for you and your family preparing for this great reunion with your son. Enjoy!

Lynna said...

These colors are so pretty! Thank you for sharing your QP!

Cath said...

so beatiful. A must have

Donna said...

Thanks much!!!

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing!!