------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 6, 2010

$5 for 5 ~ And Your Layouts Can Win a Prize!

My store is on sale this weekend for National Scrapbooking Day ~ 50% off on Saturday and 40% off on Sunday. Everyone who spends a minimum of $5.00 will be entered into a drawing to win any 5 of my kits you choose ~ hence, $5 for 5! Please send me an e-mail message with your name and order number(s) that equal $5 so I can include your name in the drawing. The winner will be announced early next week.

I’ll also have another prize: if you create a layout using one of my kits and post it in my gallery by Friday, November 12, I’ll enter you into a drawing to get a free kit of your choosing.

  • Each layout using a store kit = 3 entries into the drawing
  • Each layout using a freebie kit = 1 entry into the drawing

Send me an e-mail message letting me know you’ve posted in the gallery by November 12. Winner will be announced next weekend.

No comments: