--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 12, 2010

“Family Feast” On Sale ~ and a Freebie…

This was my first “direct to store” kit and is still one of my favorites! I love the color palette, papers, and variety of fun and unique elements. It’s on sale for $1.50 in my store for the next 2 weeks; click here for the direct link. Here’s a preview of the full kit and the elements only. The kit includes some additional items not shown on the previews.

I also have a new element for the kit (see below) ~ you can download it here. Thanks to Cheryl Seslar and Digi Web Studio for the cute clipart.

LetMeScrapbook_FamilyFeast_Preview  LetMeScrapbook_FamilyFeast_PreviewElements  Freebie

5 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

VJ's Scrap Room said...

No wonder this is your favorite.:) I LOVE it..how CUTE!! Thanks so much for sharing your adorable freebie!!:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Nov. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!