------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 12, 2010

“Family Feast” On Sale ~ and a Freebie…

This was my first “direct to store” kit and is still one of my favorites! I love the color palette, papers, and variety of fun and unique elements. It’s on sale for $1.50 in my store for the next 2 weeks; click here for the direct link. Here’s a preview of the full kit and the elements only. The kit includes some additional items not shown on the previews.

I also have a new element for the kit (see below) ~ you can download it here. Thanks to Cheryl Seslar and Digi Web Studio for the cute clipart.

LetMeScrapbook_FamilyFeast_Preview  LetMeScrapbook_FamilyFeast_PreviewElements  Freebie

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

No wonder this is your favorite.:) I LOVE it..how CUTE!! Thanks so much for sharing your adorable freebie!!:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Nov. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work!