------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Doorbusters…

Have you ever started a family tradition and then when you’re older (and tired-er) wish you hadn’t? That’s how I’m feeling this morning about Black Friday shopping! Actually, even though I didn’t want to go, I’m glad we did. We got what we were looking for, shared a few laughs, had breakfast together, and now I’m going to go try and take a little nap!

I wanted to quickly tell you about the Black Friday deals at theStudio. There are a bunch of kits currently selling for $1 – and then at 12:00 noon Eastern Time, there will be a new batch. My kit that is currently on sale is “Christmas Eve;” you can find it in my store here. Most of the rest of my store will be 40% off this weekend.

LMS_ChristmasEve_Preview

UPDATE: And until 5:00 pm EST, you can get “Family Feast” for $1.

LMS_FamilyFeast_Preview

Doorbusters

No comments: