------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Creative Kids ~ Boys and Girls Kits

One of my treasured memories from when my kids were little was seeing the “art” they designed and the ways they shared their creativity. These days, I love when one of my Primary kids colors me a picture or helps draw something when we play Pictionary or are learning a new song. Every child is an artist ~ these 2 kits were designed to capture and record some of their precious works of art.

Please note: only the 3 characters in each kit are boy/girl specific; everything else was designed to be totally interchangeable. The papers and elements in both kits coordinate with each other.

Today only, these are 50% off at my Studio store in honor of National Scrapbooking Day (NSD); and then 25% off for the next week. I’m finishing up an add-on paper pack and some more elements; those will be available later. Explore your inner child and create! Happy scrapping!

LMS_CreativeKids-Boys_Preview

LMS_CreativeKids-Girls_Preview

2 comments:

lindz_e said...

This is so cute. I was just thinking today that I need to start taking more pictures of my daughters art. Whay a great idea for a kit!

Bruce said...

Thanks for a great blog
Best Christmas Carols