------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Colors of Christmas Kit…

I knew when I designed this month’s recipe card starter kit that I wanted to expand it into a full-size kit – and throw in a touch of blue! I’m really happy with how everything turned out! There’s a main kit, an add-on, a set of alphas in 5 different colors, and an embossed paper pack. I’ve also packaged these together in a bundle for more savings.

And – if you act fast – you can pick up any of these for 60% off through Christmas day! In fact, pretty much everything at theStudio is on sale for that price – worth checking out to snag some great deals!

I’ll be back with a coordinating freebie and to show off layouts from some of my CT members. Merry Christmas!

LMS_ColorsOfChristmas_Preview_Main

LMS_ColorsOfChristmas_Preview_AddOn

LMS_ColorsOfChristmas_Preview_Alpha

LMS_ColorsOfChristmas_Preview_PaperEmbossed

LMS_ColorsOfChristmas_Preview_Bundle

No comments: