------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Olympics Collab

I’ve been so busy watching the Summer Olympics that I totally forgot to post about an enormous collab kit I worked on with 4 other designers at theStudio! Obviously a big part of the kit is Olympics specific, but there are plenty of papers and fun elements that can be used for other types of layouts and designs, too. Here’s a preview of my portion; I’ll be adding it separately in “My Memories” store soon. The other previews show the entire collab which is available in my store at theStudio.

I’ve also included some layouts below from my wonderful CT members.

LMS_LetTheGamesBegin_Preview

OlympicsPreview1 OlympicsPreview2
OlympicsPreview3 OlympicsPreview4

Thanks goes to Tammy, Nita, Nicole, and Julie for their fun layouts!

Tammy-1 Nita-1
Nita-2 Nita-3
Nicole-1 Nicole-2

Julie-1

No comments: