------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Recipe Card Starter Kit Bundle ~ 2012

Thanks to everyone who continues to buy my recipe card starter kits, including several at a time! I’ve bundled up the 2012 starter kits for those of you who want them all. This purchase includes all the recipe card starter kits from the 2012 challenges, along with print-quality versions of the recipe cards I made for those month’s challenges. There are 2 additional starter kits from the "Christmas in July" bonus challenge.

This bundle will save you quite a bit of money – it is currently 48% off the regular price if you were to buy the kits individually. You can find it in my store at theStudio.

LMS_RCC_StarterKitBundle_2012_Preview

If interested, you can also find the 2010 and 2011 bundles in my store.

No comments: