------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

“Life at the Lake” Collab Kit

Spending a beautiful, lazy day at the lake ... lying on the dock, watching dragonflies buzz by, listening to the frogs and watching the blue sky .... it doesn't get much better than this! I worked with Min (Deli Scraps) and Steph (Scrappy Cocoa), two of my fellow designers at the Studio, on this fun collab kit! In a separate post, I’ll share the layouts designed by my CT members, along with links for some freebies on their blogs. They did another fantastic job ~ I’m lucky to have them on my team!

Here’s a preview of just my portion, and then the entire kit. There are a total of 23 papers, 7 cardstock, and 63 elements. You can find this in my store. I think this will be “deal of the day” sometime this week ~ just click on that link under “Categories” once you get to the store.

LetMeScrapbook_LifeAtTheLake_Preview

LifeAtTheLake_CollabPreview

No comments: